Thursday, November 13, 2008

Do Aliens Exist

Do aliens exist?

Yes:
1. Other planets exist
2. Many people have claimed to have seen UFO’s
3. God created people, so what would stop Him from creating another world where there are more people

No:
1. No planets have been discovered that life can survive on
2. We have never made confirmed contact with any life form that wasn't a human from earth
3. God never mentions creating any other people on different planets in the Bible

There are people that would swear on their lives that aliens do exist, but it is a more common view that you are not a very intelligent person if you believe that aliens exist. From a Biblical perspective we are inclined to think that aliens don’t exist because they are never mentioned in the Bible. Is it possible that there is another world out there with another human life on it? What do you think? If there is another world with humans on it?

1 comment:

Lauren Barger said...

Boy I wish I knew, sometimes I just want to become an astronaut and go explore and see for myself! I love science fiction and all the crazy possibilites. And I just really don't know, maybe there are, maybe there aren't. I don't think its all that important in the long run what we believe about it, its just really cool to think about! :) I wonder I wonder...